Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
This is our go to asparagus recipe. It is so easy and tasty. Just some fresh asparagus, a little bit of balsamic , soy sauce, melted butter, and salt and pepper.
- 1 Bunch Fresh Asparagus, Trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange asparagus on a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake asparagus 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan or the microwave. Stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over baked asparagus to serve.
Here are a few pictures from us cooking this recipe
Very simply put you balsamic vingar and soy sauce in 1 small bowl and your butter in a second small bowl.
Pre-Heat your oven to 400 degrees.
Melt the butter in your microwave on high, about 20 seconds. Combine the butter with the saoy sace mixture. Trim the bottom /4 to 1/3 of the tought ends of the asparagus. We do not bother to peel our asparagus. When it is roasted, it soften greatly.
Spread out the asparagus on a sheet pan and coat with cooking spray. Then evenly coat with salt and pepper.
Roast the asparagus in the pre-heate 400 degree oven for 12 minutes.
Transfer the cooked asparagus to a serving bowl and completly coat with the butter mixutre. Serve it up.
Cooked By: Tom Corliss
About Tom Corliss
Tom Corliss is a web publisher, internet marketer, and website developer, with 3 current websites, Home Information Guru.com, Home Selling Resources.com, and Simple-Food-Solutions.com. He also runs a home improvement company Corliss Property Enhancements. He has recently completed a new e-Book for anyone wanting to sell their home fast: Home Sellers Handbook