Sausage and Zucchini Frittata
Inspired from Costco Cookbook
Looks just like a slice of pizza, but make with an egg base.
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 package, 10 links, frozen, cooked turkey breakfast sausage, thawed
- 1 small zucchini, chopped, about 1 cup
- 3 ounces sliced mushrooms, about 1 cup
- ½ cup fresh Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat, cook the sausage, zucchini, and mushrooms for 5 minutes. Add the eggs, but do not stir.
- Bake for 24 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with cheese and tomatoes. Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
Pictures from us cooking this recipe
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large skillet over medium high heat add the sausage, zucchini, and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
About Tom Corliss
Tom Corliss is a web publisher, internet marketer, and website developer, with 3 current websites, Home Information Guru.com, Home Selling Resources.com, and Simple-Food-Solutions.com. He also runs a home improvement company Corliss Property Enhancements. He has recently completed a new e-Book for anyone wanting to sell their home fast: Home Sellers Handbook