Baked Flounder with Creamy Yogurt Caper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb flounder fillets
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup low fat mayo
- Zest from ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet.
- Arrange fish on baking sheet and season with dried dill, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, until fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir mayo, yogurt, lemon zest, capers and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Divide fish amongst plates and top with cream mixture. Serve with lemon wedges.
Pictures from us cooking this recipe
Gather up these few items: capers, mayo, dill weed, olive oil, lemon zest, plain yogurt, salt and paper.
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet.
In a glass style bowl combine mayo, yogurt, capers, lemon zest, pinch of salt and peper.
Mix p the sauce and let rest until fish is cooked.
Season the fish with dill weed, salt, and pepper on both sides.
Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
Place fish on serving platers and cover with dressing.
Cooked By: Tom Corliss
About Tom Corliss
Tom Corliss is a web publisher, internet marketer, and website developer, with 3 current websites, Home Information Guru.com, Home Selling Resources.com, and Simple-Food-Solutions.com. He also runs a home improvement company Corliss Property Enhancements. He has recently completed a new e-Book for anyone wanting to sell their home fast: Home Sellers Handbook